🎉 Celebrating 20,000 Views! 🥳✨ A Huge Thank You to Disney Fans All Around the World! 💖

Thank you all so much for reading my blog! 🥺💕

Thanks to every single one of you, my blog has officially reached over 20,000 views (20k PV)! 🎉✨

I launched this blog at the end of January, and before I even realized it, six months had already passed by the end of July! 🗓️✨ Sharing the magic of my favorite place in the world—Tokyo Disney Resort—has been an absolute dream, and time has flown by so fast! 🏰👑

📈 A Huge Spike in August! Readers Joining from Across the Globe!

When I checked my blog analytics, I was so surprised to see a massive jump in visitors starting in August! 📊✨

Readers are visiting my blog from so many amazing countries around the world, including:

  • United States 🇺🇸 (My #1 most-read country!)

  • Japan 🇯🇵

  • Germany 🇩rives 🇩🇪

  • Singapore 🇸🇬

  • United Kingdom 🇬🇧

  • Canada 🇨🇦

  • France 🇫🇷 ...and many more! 🌐✨

Knowing that my articles are reaching fellow Disney lovers across the US, Europe, Asia, and beyond completely fills my heart with joy! 🥹💖

💬 Connecting with You is My Biggest Energy Boost!

Beyond writing my blog, the time I spend chatting with international fans through Instagram DMs 📩 and my Facebook Group 👥 is truly priceless to me!

Whenever I receive sweet messages like "Visiting Tokyo DisneySea is my dream!" or "Your blog made my Tokyo trip so magical!" , I feel deeply grateful that I started this journey. 🥺✨

I will keep doing my absolute best to share the latest Tokyo Disney Resort updates and authentic local tips created entirely by me with lots of love! 💕

Thank you so much for supporting My Blog(Magical_Blueprint) , and I can't wait to share even more magic with you all! 🏰✨💖

✨🏰 Facebook Group is OPEN! 🏰✨



Are you planning your dream trip to Tokyo Disney Resort from overseas? 

Or are you a huge Tokyo Disney fan? Then this is the perfect place for you! 🇯🇵🗺️🌸

I have launched a private, approval-only community where we can share expert tips, countdown together, and help each other plan the most magical vacation! 💖🎉

🤫 Inside the group, I'll be sharing exclusive, deep Tokyo Disney information that you WON'T find on my blog, Instagram, or TikTok! 🏰✨

Plus, this is YOUR space—so please feel free to drop any questions you have about Tokyo Disney right inside the group! Our community is here to help you every step of the way! 🥰🗺️🎈

👉Tap here to send your request to join our Disney family! 

📱 Let's Connect!

If you loved this post, don't forget to follow me on social media for more real-time Tokyo Disney tips! 🏰✨

📸 Instagram: (Daily updates & stories!) 👉 @magical_blueprint   

♪Tiktok: (Daily updates & stories!)    👉 @tdr.magical.blueprint


X (Daily updates)     👉 @TDR_Magical

Have you got your Park Tickets yet? 🎟️✨

 If you haven't bought your tickets yet, check out my previous guide here: 

👉 How to Buy Tokyo Disney Resort Tickets: A Step-by-Step Guide

Dietary Guide to Tokyo Disneyland


Support Ayumi's Magical Blueprint ☕ 

If you enjoyed this guide, please consider supporting this blog! You can buy me a coffee here . 

Buy me a coffee here

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

📸 Ultimate Guide: Filming at Tokyo Disney Resort! What’s OK, What’s NOT, and Unique Japanese Rules

【The Ultimate Guide】Tokyo Disneyland Parade Route: Where is the Best Spot to Watch? 🏰🌈✨

【Maihama】Shopping Magic Without a Park Ticket! Vol.1: Disney Store🐭🏰 Ikspiari 🛍️✨