🏰 Midsummer Tokyo Disneyland from 3 PM: How Much Can You Really Enjoy? Ultimate Review! ☀️✨

Hi, everyone! 👋💖

Currently at Tokyo Disneyland and Tokyo DisneySea, special evening tickets ("After 5 Summer Passport" and "Early Evening Passport / After 3") are available for a limited time until September 14, 2026! 🎟️✨

Compared to regular 1-Day Passports (Adults: approx. ¥8,900–¥10,900 / $60–$73 USD), the 3 PM Early Evening Passport (Adult: ¥7,900 / ~$53 USD, Child: ¥4,400 / ~$30 USD) lets you save about $10–$20 USD (¥1,000–¥3,000) per person! 🤑🎉

💡 A Little Ticket Price Magic! 🧙‍♀️✨

I was actually torn between entering at 3 PM or 5 PM, worrying it might still be too hot at 3 PM. ☀️ However, for my family—1 Adult + 2 Kids—I discovered a crazy price magic! ✨ Buying three 3 PM Passports was actually 100 yen (~$0.67 USD) CHEAPER than buying three 5 PM Passports! 🤯💰 (Why? Because the 5 PM Summer Passport charges a flat rate for both adults and children, while the 3 PM ticket has a discounted child rate!)

👉 Check out my previous blog post for a detailed breakdown of these summer-only tickets! 🔗✨

My kids and I hopped on the train and arrived at the park right around 3:20 PM! 🚃💨

☀️ Midsummer Disney... I Actually Avoided It Until Now! 😅

To be completely honest, I’ve always hesitated to visit Tokyo Disney Resort during the scorching summer months, thinking, "Taking the kids out in this extreme heat might be too rough..." 🙈☀️ (I usually visit during nicer weather like June, or for Christmas in November/December! 🎄✨)

However, when I heard about these limited-time discount tickets, I thought, "Why not give it a try?!" 💡🙌

Plus, I desperately wanted to see the final drone collaboration show for "Reach for the Stars", which ends on September 14th! 🎆🛸 So, I grabbed my two kids on summer break and headed to Tokyo Disneyland yesterday using the 3 PM passports! 🏰🌈

🏨 Staying Past Closing Time?! A Magical Overnight Trip with Kids 🌙✨

Since my kids are still small, we had never stayed in the park until closing time before. 👧👦 However, the highlight of our trip—"Reach for the Stars"—starts at 8:55 PM! 🕘✨ Since the show runs for about 30 minutes, it actually finishes after the park's official closing time (9:00 PM)! ⏰💥

So, to make sure my kids could enjoy the entire day without getting exhausted, I hastily booked a hotel near Maihama just 2 days before! 🏨🛌✨

🎢 How Crowded Is the Park from 3 PM? Real Crowd Status! 📊👀

To put it simply…… The park from 3 PM was surprisingly, mind-blowingly EMPTY!! 😱🎉


Look at the entrance! Usually, there are long queues during opening hours, but yesterday it was so quiet I wondered, "Wait, is the park even open today?!" 😂 Security check: super fast! Ticket scan: super smooth! ⚡️


Right after walking through the gates into the Main Entrance around 3:30 PM, we even bumped into Pluto, Donald Duck, and Winnie the Pooh doing character greetings! 🐶🦆🐻🎈


And best of all, most popular attractions had super short wait times of just 5 to 15 minutes! It was amazing! 🚀✨

As for the heat I was worried about, after 4 PM the temperature gradually dropped and a pleasant breeze kicked in, making it super comfortable! 🌬️😌

Plus (I’ll write a detailed report in another post!), the park is currently running super fun "Get-Soaked" (Soaking Wet) programs! 💦🔫 Bathing in water while cooling down kept our spirits high, and we blew the heat away all the way until closing! 🎉🫧

🍯 Why is Fantasyland So Empty?! The Secret Behind It... 👀

Currently, Tokyo DisneySea is bustling with the opening of Fantasy Springs and its 25th Anniversary events, which seems to make Tokyo Disneyland relatively peaceful! 🏰🌿

On top of that, several popular attractions at Disneyland are currently on hiatus. Even "Pooh's Hunny Hunt", which usually draws massive queues, is currently closed. Because of this, we were able to snap a rare photo in front of a completely deserted Hunny Hunt! 📷🍯✨

Next door, "It's a Small World" is also temporarily closed, leaving this entire Fantasyland area practically empty! It felt like a luxury having the space all to ourselves! 🏰✨


⚡️ Evening Plot Twist! A Sudden Thunderstorm... ⛈️😱

Up until early evening, the sky was beautifully sunny. My kids and I were chatting excitedly: "The drones are DEFINITELY flying tonight! Can't wait!" ☀️🛸✨

...But suddenly around 7 PM, a heavy thunderstorm hit the park! ⚡️🌧️💥

Many guests evacuated into shops and restaurants, and some attractions were temporarily suspended... 🛍️🍽️ (I'll share what happened next in my upcoming blog post! STAY TUNED! 🤫✨)

🎯 Summary: Evening Entry from 3 PM is HIGHLY Recommended! 👍💖

Despite the unexpected weather twist, Tokyo Disneyland right now is jam-packed with fun highlights! 🎈✨

  • 🤠 Toy Story 5 stamp rally

  • 💦 Soaking wet areas & attractions

  • 🌊 Soaking wet parade (We missed it this time due to our entry time... definitely retrying next time!)

Did the "Reach for the Stars" drones actually fly after the thunderstorm?! 🛸⚡️ And how was the super fun "Get-Soaked" program? I'll cover all these details in my next post! 📝✨

Overall, visiting Tokyo Disneyland in the evening with a 3 PM or 5 PM Passport is an incredibly smart way to beat the summer heat and crowds! ☀️🛡️

🗺️✨ Want to Make the Most Out of Your Short Park Hours?

When entering the park from 3 PM or 5 PM, having a smart, efficient itinerary is key to riding your favorite attractions and catching the shows without wasting a single minute! ⏰🏃‍♂️

If you want a stress-free, customized plan tailored specifically to your family's needs, feel free to check out my Custom Tokyo Disney Planning Service! 💌🏰 Let's make your dream trip magical together! ✨🩵

👉 Click the here to check out my service menu and book your plan today! 

⚠️ Disclaimer: This service provides pre-trip itinerary planning and remote online chat consultation only. I do not offer in-person guiding services inside the theme parks, nor am I affiliated with Tokyo Disney Resort.

I’ll keep leveling up to help make your Tokyo Disney trip the most magical memory ever!

Thank you so much for supporting Magical Blueprint! 🏰✨💖

✨🏰 Facebook Group is OPEN! 🏰✨



Are you planning your dream trip to Tokyo Disney Resort from overseas? 

Or are you a huge Tokyo Disney fan? Then this is the perfect place for you! 🇯🇵🗺️🌸

I have launched a private, approval-only community where we can share expert tips, countdown together, and help each other plan the most magical vacation! 💖🎉

🤫 Inside the group, I’ll be sharing exclusive, deep Tokyo Disney information that you WON'T find on my blog, Instagram, or TikTok! 🏰✨

Plus, this is YOUR space—so please feel free to drop any questions you have about Tokyo Disney right inside the group! Our community is here to help you every step of the way! 🥰🗺️🎈

👉Tap here to send your request to join our Disney family! 

📱 Let's Connect!

If you loved this post, don't forget to follow me on social media for more real-time Tokyo Disney tips! 🏰✨

📸 Instagram:  (Daily updates & stories!)   👉@magical_blueprint

♪Tiktok:   (Daily updates & stories!)   👉@tdr.magical.blueprint


X (Daily updates)    👉@TDR_Magical

Have you got your Park Tickets yet? 🎟️✨

 If you haven't bought your tickets yet, check out my previous guide here: 

👉 How to Buy Tokyo Disney Resort Tickets: A Step-by-Step Guide

Dietary Guide to Tokyo Disneyland


Support Ayumi’s Magical Blueprint ☕ 

If you enjoyed this guide, please consider supporting this blog! You can buy me a coffee here. 

buy me a coffee here

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

📸 Ultimate Guide: Filming at Tokyo Disney Resort! What’s OK, What’s NOT, and Unique Japanese Rules

【The Ultimate Guide】Tokyo Disneyland Parade Route: Where is the Best Spot to Watch? 🏰🌈✨

【Maihama】Shopping Magic Without a Park Ticket! Vol.1: Disney Store🐭🏰 Ikspiari 🛍️✨