📣 Big News & Celebrate 5,000+ Followers! 🎉 New Logo & Brand Reveal! ✨
Hi everyone! 🥰
Today, I have a very special, super exciting announcement to share with you all! 💖 To take this page to the next level, I am officially rebranding and changing my logo, account name, and blog name! 🚀✨
Please welcome the brand new...
🪄︎︎✨ 「Magical Blueprint」 ✨🪄︎︎
And here is my beautiful new logo that will be guiding our journey! 👇
I combined my absolute favorite light blue color with a sprinkle of sparkling pixie dust! 🧚♂️✨ With the elegant "MB" monogram at the center, I designed it to be both stylish and magical. I hope you love it as much as I do! 😍🩵
It all started back in late January with a sudden dream... 💭
Looking back, I started this journey on a total whim at the end of January this year. 🗓️
I had a strong passion: "I want to share real, local Tokyo Disney tips in English for everyone traveling to Japan from overseas!" 🏯🇯🇵🍂
I also wanted to improve my own English while being helpful to all of you amazing travelers!
As you might know, the current system at Tokyo Disney Resort (like DPA, Priority Passes, and booking rules) can be super complicated and overwhelming, even for locals! 🤯 I wanted to create a perfect "Blueprint" for you, so your day at the parks would be absolutely flawless and filled with unforgettable, magical memories. 🏰✨
Over the past 5 months, I’ve had the pleasure of chatting with SO many incredible Disney fans in my DMs. 💌 Every single day has been an amazing learning experience for me, and I am so grateful for this beautiful community! 🥹🫶
Hit 5,000+ Followers! 😭🎉
To make this day even more magical, we just crossed a huge milestone together! 🥳
Thanks to your incredible support, we now have over 3,200 followers on Instagram and 2,500 on TikTok—meaning our magical family is now over 5,000 strong! 🥂✨
Thank you from the bottom of my heart. ❤️ This rebrand is my promise to keep leveling up and providing you with the absolute best, most professional travel planning tips! 👑
It might take me a little time to get used to seeing this gorgeous new logo on my screen (haha! 🤭), but my passion remains exactly the same. Get ready for even bigger and better things from Magical Blueprint! 🪄︎︎✈️
Thank you for being part of my dream, and let’s keep creating magic together! 💞
With love,
Magical Blueprint🪄︎︎
✨🏰 Facebook Group is OPEN! 🏰✨
Are you planning your dream trip to Tokyo Disney Resort from overseas?
Or are you a huge Tokyo Disney fan? Then this is the perfect place for you! 🇯🇵🗺️🌸
I have launched a private, approval-only community where we can share expert tips, countdown together, and help each other plan the most magical vacation! 💖🎉
🤫 Inside the group, I’ll be sharing exclusive, deep Tokyo Disney information that you WON'T find on my blog, Instagram, or TikTok! 🏰✨
Plus, this is YOUR space—so please feel free to drop any questions you have about Tokyo Disney right inside the group! Our community is here to help you every step of the way! 🥰🗺️🎈
👉Tap here to send your request to join our Disney family!
📱 Let's Connect!
If you loved this post, don't forget to follow me on social media for more real-time Tokyo Disney tips! 🏰✨
📸 Instagram: (Daily updates & stories!) 👉@magical_blueprint
♪Tiktok: (Daily updates & stories!) 👉@tdr.magical.blueprint
X (Daily updates) 👉@TDR_Magical
Have you got your Park Tickets yet? 🎟️✨
If you haven't bought your tickets yet, check out my previous guide here:
👉 How to Buy Tokyo Disney Resort Tickets: A Step-by-Step Guide
Support Ayumi’s Magical Blueprint ☕
If you enjoyed this guide, please consider supporting this blog! You can








.png)

コメント
コメントを投稿